17400 - Respiratory Care
Hourly on call
Available for all shifts, weekend as needed
Reporting to the Director of Critical Care with accountability to the Respiratory Care Manager, performs, teaches, and guides all forms of respiratory therapy, chest physical therapy, and cardiopulmonary diagnostics.
1. Graduate of an AMA approved school for respiratory therapy granting eligibility to take exams given by the National Board for Respiratory Care or Registered or Certified by the N.B.R.C.
2. Current Illinois Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure required.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Advanced knowledge of acid-base balance, blood gas analysis and interpretation, and cardiopulmonary physiology.
5. NPS certification required.
6. Three years current acute care experience preferred.