NCH Medical Group
78121 - IT NCH Medical Group
Days, weekends as needed
This position will support the current AllScripts EHR and support Epic in the future as NCH rolls out Epic to the NCH Medical Group.
Reporting to the Director of I T Applications with accountability to the I T Physicians Support Service Manager, is responsible for application break fix support and meeting the goals set in Information Technology (IT) Application Service Level Agreements. Ensures the efficiency, stability, security and accessibility of all supported applications to all Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH) supported users according to agreed upon standards.
1. The level of knowledge usually obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field, Healthcare related field or the equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum two years experience with AllScripts EHR preferred.
3. Minimum two years progressively responsible analyst level experience supporting computer systems, including user software support, department specific applications support, Windows based software concepts required and patient care system support experience preferred.
4. Experience in software deployment, relevant supported applications and working in a medical setting preferred.
5. Experience with network operating systems: Novell, WinNT Server or Unix preferred.