Pick up a free colon cancer screening kit on Wednesday, May 3 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Northwest Community Healthcare Day Surgery Center on the hospital campus, 675 W. Kirchoff Road – without getting out of your car!
Complete the colorectal screening in the privacy of your home and drop it off at the NCH Day Surgery Center or mail it back using the instructions. An NCH staff member will contact you with your results.
This offer is for individuals:
- Between the ages of 50 and 75 years old
- Who have not had a colonoscopy in the past 10 years
- Who have NOT taken this at home test in the past year
- With no personal history of Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- With no personal or family history of colorectal cancer or adenomas
No registration required. Quantities are limited. First come, first served. Limit one kit per person. For more information about the take home colorectal screening kit, call NCH Cancer Services, 847-618-6660.
NCH is here to help with early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer. Screening saves lives!
The screening kits are not intended as a substitute for a colonoscopy.